Design of the catwalk outfits for Germanys Next Topmodel by Heidi Klum as part of a study project at the AMD Akademie Mode & Design in Munich.
Competition with 22 participating students to design the haute couture costumes for the final catwalk of the talent show Germanys next Topmodel by Heidi Klum on the occasion of Mickey and Minnie’s 90th birthday.
- Project: Cooperation of the AMD Academy Fashion & Design Munich with the Walt Disney Company and ProSieben’s Germanys next Topmodel by Heidi Klum
- Collection name: It’s All About Minnie
- Collection scope: 1 outfit and 1 headpiece
- Show production site: Los Angeles
- Broadcasted in Germany: 12.04.2018, ProSieben
The best 12 designs were selected by Disney for the show and featured in the April 12, 2018 broadcast on ProSieben.
Haute Couture Dresses for “Germany’s Next Topmodel
FASHION STREET BERLIN
Walt Disney conquers Germany’s Next Topmodel!