- Raphaela Dürr from Lauda provides glitter and glamour for “Zeppelin” musical
The premiere of “Zeppelin” in Füssen has been celebrated with great reviews. In the middle of it all is a woman from Lauda: Raphaela Dürr is responsible for the costumes.
- World premiere: Ralph Siegel’s Zeppelin musical in Füssen
For composer and producer Ralph Siegel, a lifelong dream comes true on Saturday: His musical “Zeppelin” will celebrate its world premiere at the Festspielhaus in Füssen. To make this dream come true, the 76-year-old is digging deep into his private pockets.
- Ralph Siegel’s “Zeppelin – The Musical” celebrates world premiere at the Festspielhaus Neuschwanstein
“Elaborate costumes, acrobatics and dance interludes, live music as well as musical performers with powerful voices: Ralph Siegel has spared no expense or effort for his life’s work.”
- Zeppelin musical in Füssen: Standing ovations and the wild party after the premiere
Standing ovations for the Ralph Siegel musical about Count Zeppelin and the airship Hindenburg. Stars and celebrities celebrated into the morning at the Festspielhaus Neuschwanstein.
- BR-Klassik: Ralph Siegel’s “ZEPPELIN”: Successful venture
“Raphaela Dürr apparently had a very adequate costume budget; at any rate, the amount of sequins, uniforms and leotards was enormous.”
- AMD News: Haute Couture Dresses for “Germany’s Next Topmodel
The year 2018 is a very special one, because 90 years ago two characters were brought to life that not only everyone knows today, but have also been with many of us since our own childhood.
- Fashion Street Berlin: Walt Disney conquers Germany’s Next Topmodel!
Happy Birthday to the most famous Disney characters in the world.
- Süddeutsche Zeitung: Aldi employees to get work clothes from designer
Before Munich fashion students design the new outfits, they first do internships at Aldi.
- Fränkische Nachrichten: White and gold tulle robe with stars in hair
Raphaela Dürr from Lauda designed the costumes for the Ludwig² ensemble in the Festspielhaus in Füssen.
- Fränkische Nachrichten: Her favorite profession is fashion
Among around 320,000 apprentices across Germany, Raphaela Dürr from Lauda is one of the best in her year.
- B4B Mainfranken: Best fashion seamstress in Germany
The management of RENÉ LEZARD is very pleased that Raphaela Dürr is awarded by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce as the best fashion seamstress apprentice of 2015.